BlogBlogs.Com.Br

quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2009

City and Colour - discografia (2004 - presente)

Dallas Green - City and Colour discography discografia 2004-2008
City and Colour - St. Catherines, Canadá
acústico / folk / rock


- Missing EP (2005)
1. Missing (A Tribute to Ralph Serravalle)

- Sometimes (2005)
1. ...Off by heart
2. Like knives
3. Hello, I'm in Delaware
4. Save your scissors
5. In the water, I'm beautiful
6. Day old hate
7. Sam Malone
8. Comin' home
9. Casey's song
10. Sometimes (I wish)

- Bring Me Your Love (2008)
1. Forgive me
2. Confessions
3. The death of me
4. Body in a box
5. Sleeping sickness (live - feat. Gordon Downie)
6. What makes a man?
7. Waiting...
8. Constant knot
9. Against the grain
10. The girl
11. Sensible heart
12. As much as I ever could

- Live (unofficial)
1. Happiness by the kilowatt (Alexisonfire cover)
2. Wastin' time (feat. Ron Sexmith)
3. For a better day
4. Love don't live here anymore (feat. Jully Black - Rose Royce cover)
5. Side walk when she walks (Alexisonfire cover)
6. Boiled frogs (Alexisonfire cover)
7. How come your arms are not around me? (Kristofer Astrom cover)

- Demos and Unreleased
1. ...Off by heart (demo)
2. Sam Malone (demo)
3. In the water, I'm beatiful (demo)
4. Urgency
5. So low
6. When she
7. This sudden injury
8. Faithless
9. I don't need to know
bonus track: Cowgirl in the sand (Neil Young cover)

4 comentários:

  1. Muito bom! Muito obrigado amigo, pela discografia completa!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ta saindo cd novo do dallinhas, tenta descobrir e upar pra nós aí brow, desde já, agradeço!

    ResponderExcluir