BlogBlogs.Com.Br

quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011

Hopes Die Last - discografia (2004 - presente)

Hopes Die Last discography discografiaHopes Die Last - Roma, Itália
post-hardcore / screamo
MySpace / twitter

- Aim for Tomorrow (2005)
1 - What I feel
2- Spark of life
3 - In your eyes
4 - Old memories
5 - We still run
6 - 1999
7 - I know that she'll come back
8 - Waiting
[download]

- Your Face Down Now (EP 2008)
1 - EIWFU
2 - Thanks for coming (I like you dead)
3 - Last night's goodbye
4 - Call me sick boy
5 - I belong to the skies
6 - Tempus vincit omnia
extra:
7 - Thanks for coming (acoustic)
[download]

- Six Years Home (2009)
1 - Some like it cold
2 - Ever the same and always will be
3 - Call me sick boy
4 - An endless serenade
5 - Under this red sky
6 - Good mourning, honey
7 - Consider me alive
8 - Stuck inside my head
9 - Johnny's light sucks
10 - Six years home
[download]

Um comentário: