BlogBlogs.Com.Br

segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2015

Panucci's Pizza - All of My Friends Are Familiar and the Steps I Took to Realize This (2014)

Panucci's Pizza - Downington/ West Chester, EUA
math rock | emo | punk


- All of My Friends Are Familiar and the Steps I Took to Realize This (2014)
1. 1fish 2mil, redfish bluemil
2. Jorge Velez rookie card
3. Allen Page's midnight ride
4. Owreck (March of the vuvuzelas)
5. Sport shorts (So there's two olives on a table... Baybee)
6. Our arms are weak because instead of working out for this fight we renewed our mmoprg subscriptions
7. Benjamin Curttwrong
8. Shivez (Would ya look at that elbow!)
9. This song isn't about Sarah Waxberg either (Space rocks)
10. Hella-fun-fax about yr spooky dad
11. FNRL SUDS (Ruined my life)
[download]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário